Forums > Leagues General

What the hell happened?

<< < (3/6) > >>

Rabbzz:

--- Quote from: Ytrojan on June 08, 2019, 05:48 PM ---You think THAT is bad? Our current season has lasted ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY DAYS and we have only played 384 games (378 singles; 6 clanners)! Compare that to a season of Classic back in the day (around 30 days, with far more matches.), and you can see that calling TUS a shadow of its former self is a MASSIVE understatement. TUS is a rotting corpse of its former self, and we have had more games in the entire history of TNL (which is HIDDEN from the public and you have to know the URL to access). In case you're wondering what that is, it's 455 games (419 singles; 3 clanners; 33 squads games). Yes, the singles of that failed experiment ALONE beat what we have this season. If we want TUS to be successful again, we have to hope that 3.8 comes out soon, because the community needs it at this point.

--- End quote ---
Who the f@#! are you? Never seen you play active league before

MarianRV:

--- Quote from: Rabbzz on June 12, 2019, 12:59 PM ---Who the f@#! are you? Never seen you play active league before

--- End quote ---
lmao

MeTonaTOR:
that's... alot of games played Kappa

Ytrojan:

--- Quote from: Rabbzz on June 12, 2019, 12:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ytrojan on June 08, 2019, 05:48 PM ---You think THAT is bad? Our current season has lasted ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY DAYS and we have only played 384 games (378 singles; 6 clanners)! Compare that to a season of Classic back in the day (around 30 days, with far more matches.), and you can see that calling TUS a shadow of its former self is a MASSIVE understatement. TUS is a rotting corpse of its former self, and we have had more games in the entire history of TNL (which is HIDDEN from the public and you have to know the URL to access). In case you're wondering what that is, it's 455 games (419 singles; 3 clanners; 33 squads games). Yes, the singles of that failed experiment ALONE beat what we have this season. If we want TUS to be successful again, we have to hope that 3.8 comes out soon, because the community needs it at this point.

--- End quote ---
Who the f@#! are you? Never seen you play active league before

--- End quote ---
I'm YTrojan, which you might rarely see. Of course, I fear for the future of this website.

Anubis:
The same thing like every year, it's summer and all the people are busy outside sun bathing and having fun. This is normal and nothing unusual. Just wait for Worm Olympics, the playerbase will thrive and come back in hundreds. MI is already preparing a new bandwidth plan to handle all the incoming traffic, the server is gonna explode and I heard he is also searching for a dozen of new complaint mods. Applications are very welcome. There is also a new league being prepared in anticipation of the insane influx, last I heard Kiros is secretly rebooting FB and PooMachine has messaged me privately just recently on AiM that he is also planning to reap in the rewards of the return of W:A competitive scene, cl2k is going to come back! I have also contacted all of dt clan and we are ready for carnage, Mablak has started practicing offline and the first test matches we had are promising. I hope you are ready because I am so hyped for this! Cya soon on #AG.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version