Forums > Leagues Playoffs

Allround League Clanner Playoffs #20

<< < (3/9) > >>

Zalo the moler:
It's over Kaleu. This Clanner POs, season #20 is the last to ever take place. There won't be any other after that.

You can congratulate only yourself. There aren't any more clanner play offs on the horizon, and thanks to you there won't be any more clanners in which I will participate.

In 2024 I will return to 1vs1 Mole Shopper league games where I have always belonged. No one there will make me feel bad for playing what I enjoy playing and forcing me to rope.

I am sorry to Vesuvio, Blitz, Kins, Senator and MonkeyIsland that it had to end this way.

Kaleu:
Huge loss to worms community.. just like Lupastic's farewell. Shocked a total of 0 people.

95% of the games were default picks, 5% rope and noob friendly schemes (shopper) so we could rope and give you a chance because we wanted to be cool.
But you still repeating over and over that you were forced to play rope schemes.  That's beyond selfish because You can only care about your pick.
Anyway, you should know that even if we played 100% default schemes,.the playoffs are all round, you couldn't prevent us from picking rope schemes and you were so frustrated that it's not a T17 league or.. "what Zalo likes" league.
You were never forced to not pick T17 though, but we were forced to only pick default schemes otherwise you would just quit, like you did last time.
If you don't like rope, recruit someone that can play it.

Zalo the moler:
Today very early in the morning I had work until 12:00 midday and I went to bed right after that. I just thought it would be a short nap, but it turned out to be 8.5h sleep, making me miss POs. It was still my intention that Jago and Vesuvio would play instead of me and I'm surprised that they hesitated to replace me.

Normally, I would set an alarm but I also work on Sundays until midday as well and I can never take sleep for granted. I usually lack sleep most of the time.

TheKomodo:
Nobody is forced to play anything, you can refuse to play clanners, or recruit people who enjoy the schemes you don't.

Digging your own grave here...

Kaleu:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on January 28, 2023, 11:53 PM ---Nobody is forced to play anything, you can refuse to play clanners, or recruit people who enjoy the schemes you don't.

Digging your own grave here...

--- End quote ---

True dat. The most gentleman thing to do is clans pick what they like. When we don't pick rope schemes we are benefiting MOLE clan and they know that. We are all round players but we are incredible ropers, we have higher chances in rope schemes. And in order to have games, we always offer to pick shoppers, sometimes we succeed, depends on Zalo's mood for the day, what else we can do?
That already seems submissive enough just to have a few matches, but for Zalo it's not enough, ever.

He says that he's being forced but actually it's dp who is forced to not pick what we like when he's picking his best scheme.
It's not something I have made up, just check recent games and see for yourself.

I think for playoffs it's too much ask for not pick rope schemes, we can't accept that much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version