Forums > Leagues Playoffs

Allround League Clanner Playoffs #20

<< < (2/9) > >>

Kaleu:
What you mean exactly by "that is our final clanner playoffs time"?
Is this something like "you play my in my desired time or we WO" or what?
Because I don't think you are in position of demanding that much after running from dP for an entire season, we've literally been trying to play since week 1 and we always play much later than that.

Edit: This time is good for me. Probably for blitz too, I don't know, will ask in private.

Senator:
Final

(1) dP vs (2) TdC

MonkeyIsland:
@Zalo, @Kaleu, you are both officially warned. If you have complaints about playoffs, you can post a topic in league complaints. For other fights use private messaging.

blitzed:
allow it

Kaleu:

--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on January 28, 2023, 08:25 PM ---@Zalo, @Kaleu, you are both officially warned. If you have complaints about playoffs, you can post a topic in league complaints. For other fights use private messaging.

--- End quote ---

Can you private message me what Zalo wrote? I wasnt here to read it. So we can continue our fight in private as you suggested.

I accept the consequences for being hostile. But there should be bigger punishment for clans that don't take playoffs seriously. We showed up in agreed times and insist to play these matches for whole season. I was just frustrated when Zalo threw some time and said it was either this or they would let us win by WO. Senator + you were so silent about it. It was just not fair at all to avoid to play during all season and still decides when the games should be.
How can I respect a player like this? It's impossible to don't go hostile on him.
I think you should keep the messages so all other forum users see how foolish he's been treating clans and players. Lock topic and warn, but don't deleted messages.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version