Forums > Off Topic

Almost every shot in the target!

<< < (15/17) > >>

Asbest:

--- Quote from: TheWalrus on November 23, 2018, 11:35 PM ---If the shoe was on the other foot and we were talking about asbest, I ofc would think he used it in league.

--- End quote ---
when did i use some forbidden program or cheat in the league? can u give example pls?

Asbest:

--- Quote from: Sensei on December 02, 2018, 04:30 PM ---And you two - are full of it. :D

--- End quote ---
nah, the person is full of bullshit here, is only you

Sbaffo:
Mad props to you asby for the best drama topic 2018, cheers

Sensei:

--- Quote from: Asbest on December 03, 2018, 12:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: TheWalrus on November 23, 2018, 11:35 PM ---If the shoe was on the other foot and we were talking about asbest, I ofc would think he used it in league.

--- End quote ---
when did i use some forbidden program or cheat in the league? can u give example pls?

--- End quote ---

Hmmm.. Forbidden module wk_keyremap (not wk_remapkeys) and 3.6.3.0. version of wa doesn't ring a bell? It's weird asby, it wasn't that long ago you were labeled as a cheater, you think guys here forget that easilly? We should put you in that chosen group of ppl that's getting older but not wiser ;)

Asbest:

--- Quote from: Sensei on December 03, 2018, 04:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: Asbest on December 03, 2018, 12:52 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Hmmm.. Forbidden module wk_keyremap (not wk_remapkeys) and 3.6.3.0. version of wa doesn't ring a bell? It's weird asby, it wasn't that long ago you were labeled as a cheater, you think guys here forget that easilly? We should put you in that chosen group of ppl that's getting older but not wiser ;)

--- End quote ---
I used it, i dont hide it, but when did i use it in league, asshole? maybe u can provide some replays?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version