Forums > Off Topic

Almost every shot in the target!

<< < (17/17)

Casso:

--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on September 11, 2022, 04:13 AM ---Nice to see you around Casso :)

I'm sorry that things got unpleasant after that game, but that's a literally a decade ago. Komo is a different person now. I'm sure we will reply to this thread if he sees it.

--- End quote ---

it is a pleasure also for me to see you again MI  :)

I have contacted Komo in private to warn him, I apologize if perhaps I too have been too aggressive towards him, tonight I instinctively replied because I was saddened for what I had read.

One day I hope to get back into the game and we will talk about it more quietly during a BnG/Hysteria ;)

TheKomodo:
To begin with, the accusations I made were spoke about in public, not behind your back. Leaving the game/community does not make this behind your back, it's public and viewable by anyone who chooses to be part of the community and bother to read. It would be impossible to say anything without being in the presence of someone otherwise.

It was also discussed on a public Discord server, I repeat, public, open to anyone. I also accused you at the time it happened, directly.

You were caught on this thread talking about such methods:

https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/81180-how-can-i-hold-a-button-down-for-a-given-duration/

Ever since then although I cannot prove what extent you took this to, however the extent it can go isn't even that hard to imagine and wouldn't require too much time to implement.

Regardless, it's my opinion and belief that you were using such methods. Especially when you compare your BnG skill to your aiming in those Hysteria games. It doesn't add up.

I've never seen anything like it before, and never have again.

Casso:
This time I will not dwell on repeating the same things, I have already said that that thread was used to solve a hardware limit of my old laptop, with poor results since the keyboard of my pc was not responsive and sensitive enough (if you look at my old replay you will see that I often tried to gently move the aim but that I could not always move it one notch at a time) certainly I have never used "such methods" you are talking about and I don't even care to convince you otherwise, those who know me well are aware that I am honest and that above all I hate those who use dirty tricks, I have often reproached "Easy" who had created macros to simulate the use of an aimbot for example.

You never told me these things in person, you were just amazed by my skills in the hysteria games we played in TRL.

The next time you try to piss me off and damage my image I would like to be notified to have a right of reply.

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Casso on September 11, 2022, 06:46 PM ---The next time you try to piss me off and damage my image I would like to be notified to have a right of reply.

--- End quote ---

Sure, leave your address and i'll post a letter.

MonkeyIsland:
Wow really? Is this happening? Continuing unresolved issues from a decade ago?

Use the PM system please. *Thread locked*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version