Forums > Off Topic

Condom in sexual activities

<< < (3/4) > >>

skunk3:
Since I became sexually active as a teenager I've barely ever used condoms. I hate them and I think it makes sex far less enjoyable, not to mention it's a mood killer when you have to 'press pause' take the condom out of the packet, put it on, etc. Plus, even if you use one they always f@#!ing break or slip off. I've never gotten a STD nor accidentally gotten a woman pregnant, thank god. As long as you don't bang random sluts, communicate, and make sure your pull out game is strong, there's not much of a risk not using condoms, especially if you and your partner aren't homosexual, use intravenous drugs, etc.

Triad:
I agree that condoms are not a great option especially for long term relationships. For LTRs, get her a Copper IUD, it's the best option. For casuals (not one night stands, but hooking up with a female friend or acquaintance), get her pills. And if you are still paranoid, keep pulling out even when she has IUD/pills and you'll never have to worry about unexpected pregnancies.

For random hookups though, use condoms please.

Kradie:

Bloopy:
A condom takes away most of the feeling, but that gives you freedom to enjoy the visuals. It's like if you go with a cheap CPU then you can afford the best graphics card. If your girlfriend looks like Spadge then maybe you'll last much longer than usual.

TheKomodo:
Lmfao, that's the best ending to a sentence i've read so far this year on TUS  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version