Forums > Off Topic

Movie Remakes

<< < (2/4) > >>

Sensei:

--- Quote from: Kradie on September 11, 2019, 05:27 PM ---You don't give the green light around here.

--- End quote ---

You're right. I'm only here to give red lights to decrease annoyance level.

MrTPenguin:
A Perfect Murder

TheKomodo:
Only movie remake that springs to mind that I actually enjoyed right now is The Day The Earth Stood Still with Keanu Reeves, loved it! There are probably a few if I thought about it though.

Disney movie remakes on the other hand, I used to think it's a business decision to make money, of course they probably love milking it and making as much money as possible but it's really just a way to inspire new appreciation for old classics.

I guess Disney films are considered classic stories, Shakespeare plays are always relived and reenacted, just like old songs by Elvis, The Beatles, James Brown, Michael Jackson etc are all classics and constantly covered & remixed, told in a new, fresh way, same story but apply modern creative and artistic methods. And it's a way for new upcoming actors and actresses to showcase their talent and be part of stories they loved in their childhood.

Personally speaking, I don't like any Disney remake, but I was a huge fan of Disney growing up, I loved me some Disney as a kid.

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Sensei on September 11, 2019, 03:30 PM ---Don't have to make a poll every time you open a thread.
For example, this particular poll is one of the worst I've seen.

--- End quote ---

You don't have to comment negative remarks every time someone opens a new thread saying something you don't agree with, but you do...

I can imagine if you had a shrink:

"And Kradie keeps making new threads I don't like every week... And Komo keeps saying things that I don't agree with... And Anubis keeps saying Worms Armageddon is dead, And Godmax won't stop talking about football...  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'("

Whine whine whinge whine, it's all you ever do mate, cheer the f**k up  :D ;D

Sensei:
You're defending Kradie cause he's turning into you,. With these 1 line quotes and caps locking pronouns.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version