Forums > Off Topic

Spotify users?

(1/4) > >>

skunk3:
Looking to follow other Spotify users that make playlists of cool music I might like.

Here is my link: https://open.spotify.com/user/1256274747?si=U_ZuqrIwTEyQj7hE6JvHJg

spotify:user:1256274747

I make a playlist each month with shit I'm digging at the moment. Follow me and let me see what you've got!

h3oCharles:
spotify:user:karboy2314pl

HHC:
Been thinking about getting premium, but the annoying ads aren't quite worth 10$ every month  :(

skunk3:
I am a cheapskate and hate spending money on anything if I don't have to. Spotify Premium is worth every penny. No ads, you can make unlimited playlists for any occasion, and it has damn near everything. Also, the algorithms they use based upon what you like and listen to are really, really good for suggesting new stuff to you. At first I figured it would be trash but I am very pleasantly surprised.

Also, they have a family plan for Spotify (at least in the U.S... ?) that is like $15/mo for something like 4 or 6 (!!!) accounts. You can some friends/family could chip in a couple of dollars each month and all have premium.

skunk3:

--- Quote from: TheMadCharles on September 16, 2018, 07:00 AM ---spotify:user:karboy2314pl

--- End quote ---

I liked some of the stuff you have in the "99L" playlist but the rest of it I just couldn't get into. Lots of weird weeb stuff lol. <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version