Forums > Off Topic

Webysteria - fast-paced artillery and roping game

<< < (2/13) > >>

Sensei:

--- Quote from: Xrayez on October 06, 2017, 07:39 PM ---As has been requested, I've put up a short video of the game project I've been working on

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

That terrain destruction reminded me on Pocket Tanks for some unknown reason..
()

h3oCharles:
As a Hedgewars player, I can say, that the rope is pretty much a copy-paste of code and retextured

Xrayez:

--- Quote from: TheMadCharles on October 07, 2017, 08:31 AM ---As a Hedgewars player, I can say, that the rope is pretty much a copy-paste of code and retextured

--- End quote ---

I think the Hedgewars developers have neglected rope physics and texturing just like I have  :P
Don't worry, I'll try to make it as close as W:A rope eventually.

TheKomodo:
Wow, apart from w2 wa and wwp, this is better than any other Worms release Team17 has made, and it's not even finished :O

Amazing Xrayez :)

Xrayez:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on October 07, 2017, 10:24 AM ---Wow, apart from w2 wa and wwp, this is better than any other Worms release Team17 has made, and it's not even finished :O

Amazing Xrayez :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

I think it's crucial to understand and have experience with W:A before you can actually make something better than that. Developers at Team17 simply do not realize what makes W:A so special. They provided in-game tools that allowed community to make it grow. Having the ability to import and create maps is one of these features (I think the most important one). My dream is to resurrect the artillery genre.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version