Forums > Off Topic

What secret of FingerRolling ( 2 spaces )?

<< < (4/6) > >>

Asbest:

--- Quote from: Tomi on November 09, 2018, 09:04 PM ---Search for two keys close to each other which don't have keylocks and are convenient.
One finger shots the rope, the other releases it when you hear the sound that it attached to the wall.
You should start on a wxw or a "speed race" map really slowly. Just practice it really slowly and then change back maybe to one space that you are used to, not to get bored.
After about a month it is possible to go quite safe with it, and about 3-4 months you can reach the same speed as one space you had.
The advantages are that you can do the maximum speed that you can achive with one finger much longer, because neither your fingers, nor your brain gets tired so fast, since you will kind of halve (1/2) the moves of your fingers. And later maybe you can be even faster and still safe.
If you do it too fast that won't work, you mut to find the right tempo, start slowly and get faster.

--- End quote ---
thanks for response tomi. if i will play, for example, in online games with 1 space, and when wanna learn fr i go offline and practice there, will I improve my fr, if i will switching everytime from 1 space to fr, and back? sorry, mb, for the stupid question

TheWalrus:

--- Quote from: Asbest on November 12, 2018, 02:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tomi on November 09, 2018, 09:04 PM ---Search for two keys close to each other which don't have keylocks and are convenient.
One finger shots the rope, the other releases it when you hear the sound that it attached to the wall.
You should start on a wxw or a "speed race" map really slowly. Just practice it really slowly and then change back maybe to one space that you are used to, not to get bored.
After about a month it is possible to go quite safe with it, and about 3-4 months you can reach the same speed as one space you had.
The advantages are that you can do the maximum speed that you can achive with one finger much longer, because neither your fingers, nor your brain gets tired so fast, since you will kind of halve (1/2) the moves of your fingers. And later maybe you can be even faster and still safe.
If you do it too fast that won't work, you mut to find the right tempo, start slowly and get faster.

--- End quote ---
thanks for response tomi. if i will play, for example, in online games with 1 space, and when wanna learn fr i go offline and practice there, will I improve my fr, if i will switching everytime from 1 space to fr, and back? sorry, mb, for the stupid question

--- End quote ---
Switching back and forth will confuse your muscle memory and make it longer to learn

Csongi:
You can still try to alternate and use both techniques simultaneously like Dulek does. 

TheWalrus:

--- Quote from: Csongi on November 12, 2018, 06:32 PM ---You can still try to alternate and use both techniques simultaneously like Dulek does.

--- End quote ---
Good advice.

Asbest, while you are at it you should get a foot pedal for spacebar as well, you could be the first to use 3 techniques

Csongi:

--- Quote from: TheWalrus on November 12, 2018, 06:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Csongi on November 12, 2018, 06:32 PM ---You can still try to alternate and use both techniques simultaneously like Dulek does.

--- End quote ---
Good advice.

Asbest, while you are at it you should get a foot pedal for spacebar as well, you could be the first to use 3 techniques

--- End quote ---

lol..that was funny af xDDD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version