Forums > Off Topic

What secret of FingerRolling ( 2 spaces )?

(1/6) > >>

Asbest:
All my worms armageddon life im playing with 1 space. Remapped. But i was trying to fr a lot of times, switched a lot of kbs, but never understood how to fr with 2 spaces. I just can't do it. When i remap 2 spaces with wkRemapKeys.dll, it is slow and impossible to tap. What is the secret? How barman, sbaffo, statik, aladdin do it?

for some reason, when i remap keys to "g, b, h, n" keys, my taps goes faster, somebody knows why? but there became keylocks.

XanKriegor:
As far as i understand, FR works when you press second Space and the rope shots, WHILE first Space is held pressed.  I remember some guy, maybe Runaway, made a big video to proof he ropes legit. At one point he has been pressing a Space while other Space was held down, and rope DID NOT shot. I guess this was hes proof.

Asbest:

--- Quote from: XanKriegor on November 08, 2018, 04:55 PM ---As far as i understand, FR works when you press second Space and the rope shots, WHILE first Space is held pressed.

--- End quote ---
no, not legit fr works this way. im talking about legit now.

and i remember runaway video, it was indeed legit but i had some questions

XanKriegor:
All i can say is this - this tecnique requires mastering. I think i have tried 2 spaces, i quit it after 3,5 seconds of attempts xD

Sensei:

--- Quote from: XanKriegor on November 08, 2018, 04:55 PM ---As far as i understand, FR works when you press second Space and the rope shots, WHILE first Space is held pressed.  I remember some guy, maybe Runaway, made a big video to proof he ropes legit. At one point he has been pressing a Space while other Space was held down, and rope DID NOT shot. I guess this was hes proof.

--- End quote ---

Dude. Runaway made that video to prove us he's legit (walrus or me requested it), but then CS or DC just appeared in thread to post he's a cheater after all. Hahaha. That guy went through all of that "video proof" charade, just to get put where he belongs - deep bottom.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version