Forums > Off Topic

You haven't seen the last of Worms NT!

<< < (6/6)

Shadow-The-Worm:

--- Quote from: TheCrazedGuy on March 10, 2018, 06:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: Shadow-The-Worm on March 10, 2018, 05:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: TheCrazedGuy on March 10, 2018, 05:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: Shadow-The-Worm on March 10, 2018, 04:31 AM --- Fake?
--- Quote from: TheCrazedGuy on March 10, 2018, 03:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: TheCrazedGuy on March 10, 2018, 03:40 AM ---currently downloading it. tell my wife i love her.

--- End quote ---
nothing was in the project, for one the only change i see is that there's some custom schemes and maps.
other than that completly fake.

--- End quote ---
Fake? Think about it, the Gamejolt version is incomplete really, while the GameBanana version is more complete and even features a tutorial. Check GameBanana version, you fool! YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THE STABLE PATCH VERSION ON GAMEBANANA.
Take that, punk: https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/5614

--- End quote ---
so i checked the gamebanana version, no differences other than some maps actually working so i just debunked your claim that it includes new things in your gamebanana version.

--- End quote ---
Think about it! The WA Death Eruption was launched by me, along with Noobocalypse, as the revenge scheme for rejecting my story mods from the very beginning. Does this make you regret the rejecting of my story mods, freak? You could save WA... earlier! But now, you can't. Worms Armageddon is turning into dust as the time goes on. It's too late for mercy. It's too late to save Worms Armageddon. The only way you can save it now is to regret the rejecting of my story mods.

--- End quote ---
Worms Armageddon is not dying due to your fake events, it's due to players growing up and/or getting bored of the same gameplay. As for the story mods even if you continued it wouldn't be good enough for fanfare critics to like it cause it has a undertale-type cringe feeling.

--- End quote ---
SHUT UP, SON OF A GLITCH! I AM DONE WITH YOUR DISSAPOINTMENTS! Undertale ISN'T CRINGY, YOU ARE JUST A BLIND RAT! LOOK DEEP INTO THE FANDOM, COUNTING EVERY FAN AND THEIR CHARACTER. THEY ARE REAL! AND YOUR "Cringe feeling" IS REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES. GET A PULL OVER, I AM WALTING FOR YOU TO ARRIVE AND BATTLE ME WITH 1-WORM CURSE APPLIED TO YOU. TheCrazedFreak, you are THE KILLER OF MY REPUTATION, MY STORY MODS, MY SOUL, MY EVERYTHING. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS TOPIC BEING LOCKED NOW, YOU TRIGGERED ME - YOU GET THE TRIGGER BACK!

STRGRN:

--- Quote from: Shadow-The-Worm on March 10, 2018, 02:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: STRGRN on March 09, 2018, 05:32 PM ---so can you link some proof that these mods that you're talking about actually exist?

--- End quote ---
I can, but if I do, there is a high chance you'll keep dissapointing me with empty words rather than going through the links to check the truth. I would keep the links secret unti you'll PROVE me, that you'll go through the links will provide rather than just empty talking on me.

--- End quote ---

of course I would through the links, but I'm unsure how I would prove this to you

Shadow-The-Worm:
I also have no idea (And why I even tried to counter TheCrazedGuy's responding by counter-hating on him? That might end in even worse manner than just getting banned).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version