Forums > Off Topic

You haven't seen the last of Worms NT!

(1/6) > >>

Shadow-The-Worm:
Heya. So, after recent dissapointments from TheCrazedGuy (TheCrazedFreak, as I call him now), I have decided to show you, what you have missed in Worms NT series. Along with the story mods for diffrent Worms games (Ultimate Worms Project for Worms Armageddon, Worms: Back To The Past for Worms Reloaded, Worms: Boggy's Memories for Worms Open Warfare 2 (Nintendo DS), Ultimate Worms Project 3 for Worms W.M.D, and so on), I have also created other stuff connected to them. Other stuff includes Battle Zone Tittle Cards (created with Sonic Mania Tittle Card Generator), Weapon Bestiary and Shadowpedia (used to highlight the information about the Worms NT series in diffrent manners, like protagonist commentary about stuff seen in the Worms NT series through the Shadowpedia and the statistics about various weapons and utilities in the Worms NT series through the Weapon Bestiary), cutscenes and the Battle Zone previews. I have to warn you: Try Worms NT out for real or see WA dying forever. I have launched the WA Death Eruption and the Noobocalypse as my revenge for all the hate you sent to me. Is that fun to watch somebody else dissapoint me with hate?!

Sensei:
I can relate now with ppl that left.

MarianRV:
Why am I not surprised anymore

ArtecTheFox:

Tomi:

--- Quote from: Sensei on March 07, 2018, 02:30 PM ---I can relate now with ppl that left.

--- End quote ---
:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version