Forums > Off Topic

You haven't seen the last of Worms NT!

<< < (2/6) > >>

Woshee:
Wow screenshots from a Sonic Mania title card website, marvelous!
and a jpg sceenshot of  Worms Armageddon with a deviant art photo, a work of art.

Woshee:

--- Quote from: Shadow-The-Worm on March 07, 2018, 01:50 PM ---Heya. So, after recent dissapointments from TheCrazedGuy (TheCrazedFreak, as I call him now), I have decided to show you, what you have missed in Worms NT series. Along with the story mods for diffrent Worms games (Ultimate Worms Project for Worms Armageddon, Worms: Back To The Past for Worms Reloaded, Worms: Boggy's Memories for Worms Open Warfare 2 (Nintendo DS), Ultimate Worms Project 3 for Worms W.M.D, and so on), I have also created other stuff connected to them. Other stuff includes Battle Zone Tittle Cards (created with Sonic Mania Tittle Card Generator), Weapon Bestiary and Shadowpedia (used to highlight the information about the Worms NT series in diffrent manners, like protagonist commentary about stuff seen in the Worms NT series through the Shadowpedia and the statistics about various weapons and utilities in the Worms NT series through the Weapon Bestiary), cutscenes and the Battle Zone previews. I have to warn you: Try Worms NT out for real or see WA dying forever. I have launched the WA Death Eruption and the Noobocalypse as my revenge for all the hate you sent to me. Is that fun to watch somebody else dissapoint me with hate?!

--- End quote ---
Why so many sequels? Can't you just work on one game first? And 2nd of all please credit the artist who made that artwork because stealing is wuong.

XanKriegor:

--- Quote from: TheCrazedGuy on March 08, 2018, 02:53 PM --- because stealing is wuong.

--- End quote ---

Stealing is wrong, and bad. There should be a new, stronger word for stealing like badwrong or badong. YES, stealing is badong.  From this moment, I will stand for the opposite of stealing, gnodab!

Woshee:

--- Quote from: XanKriegor on March 08, 2018, 06:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: TheCrazedGuy on March 08, 2018, 02:53 PM --- because stealing is wuong.

--- End quote ---

Stealing is wrong, and bad. There should be a new, stronger word for stealing like badwrong or badong. YES, stealing is badong.  From this moment, I will stand for the opposite of stealing, gnodab!

--- End quote ---
I said "Stealing is wuong" because I was babying him.

XanKriegor:
And i have quoted Kung Pow film.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version