Forums > Other worms games

Shadow's Mods Codenames

<< < (2/7) > >>

Shadow-The-Worm:
Anyway, let's get to this codename topic of my fangames/mods. And, you better delete UWP topic (wwhich was wrecked and closed). I am losing interest in TUS, just because the ban system on it is really rude. It needs patches to make it better. Like, replacing timed bans with warnings and allowing warned TUS users to log in and visit pages of TUS, through posting will be still disabled for such users.

Shadow-The-Worm:
Walt, who i am talking to? Everybody has gone from here, leaving me with nobody to tell codenames to. Also, i'll not make Ultimate Worms Project 3D, since Ultimate Worms Project 2 is based on Worms Ultimate Mayhem, and Worms Ultimate Mayhem is Worms 4 Mayhem + Worms 3D. Once I'll get my main PC set up, I'll release Ultimate Worms Project 3, based on Worms W.M.D and reboot my early mods, such as Ultimate Worms Project 2 or Worms: Fort Mayhem. The plot of my mod series flows through my mods in the following order: Ultimate Worms Project - Ultimate Worms Project 2 - Worms: Ultimate Golf - Worms: Back To The Past - Worms: Star Wars (the first released version of this mod features TeamName [AILevel] AI system, later versions feature the Duel Fight AI System) - Worms: Fort Mayhem (the TeamName [AILevel] AI system reappears here for the last time, but is featured in all versions of this mod) - Ultimate Worms Project 3 (This mod features an AI system, which is a hybrid of the TeamName [AILevel] and Duel Fight AI systems) - Worms: The Clash (strangely, this mod doesn't feature the ability to create custom AI teams, based on Worms: Clan Wars).

GeneralEcchi:
Let's berserk this guy people

XanKriegor:
He got mental diarrhea already, lets leave him alone.

MarianRV:

--- Quote from: XanKriegor on June 17, 2017, 04:10 PM ---He got mental diarrhea already, lets leave him alone.

--- End quote ---
XanKriegor,certified and trusted doctor. 11/10 would recommend

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version