Forums > Other worms games

Shadow's Mods Codenames

(1/7) > >>

Shadow-The-Worm:
Heya. Have you ever heard about codenames in Worms series? Well, my fangames (mods, as i call them) have codenames. Codenames in my fangame series appear as alt names of my fangame archives. If you see a ZIP with a name, which in the list below, you just caught a ZIP with codename of a fangame by me. Every time i make a page about one of my fangames (mods, as i call them) on Shadow's Mods Wiki (visit it by clicking on Website symbol under my avatar), i release a codename for it. Here the list of the codenames:
________________________________________________________________________________
Ultimate Worms Project - SWP Remastered
Ultimate Worms Project 2 - Professor's Knockout
Worms: Ultimate Golf - Unknown (under construction)
Worms: Back To The Past - Unknown (under construction)
Worms: Star Wars - Unknown (under construction)
Worms: Fort Mayhem - Unknown (under construction)
Ultimate Worms Project 3 - Unknown (under construction)
Worms: The Clash - Unknown (under construction)
Worms: Universal Environment - Unknown (under construction)

philie:

--- Quote from: Shadow-The-Worm on April 30, 2017, 03:01 AM ---Worms: Star Wars - Unknown (under construction)

--- End quote ---

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=176232303

Shadow-The-Worm:

--- Quote from: philie on April 30, 2017, 08:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: Shadow-The-Worm on April 30, 2017, 03:01 AM ---Worms: Star Wars - Unknown (under construction)

--- End quote ---

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=176232303

--- End quote ---

Sorry to interrupt, but that's off-topic. Reality adout my fangames/mods is behind Shadow's Mods Wiki, not Steam.Of course, i plan to release Steamed versions of my mods, but, i need another gaming site with payment hosting, since GameJolt gave me bad feelings and really berserked me off!

XanKriegor:

Shadow-The-Worm:

--- Quote from: XanKriegor on May 01, 2017, 03:59 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Blablabla in the picture? Why couldn't you write a normal post instead, you lazy bones?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version