Forums > Other worms games

Worms Rumble

<< < (3/8) > >>

TheKomodo:
Indeed, I love Worms Golf and Worms Pinball.

And exactly what you said in your second sentence StepS.

Battle royale games though... I'd rather drag my bare balls over a small planatoid of rusty razors, cacti, dip them in vinega while at the same time attempting to sit on the worlds biggest buttplug, then join ZaR, than play anything to do with a battle royale game  :o

Kradie:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on July 03, 2020, 08:16 AM ---Indeed, I love Worms Golf and Worms Pinball.

And exactly what you said in your second sentence StepS.

Battle royale games though... I'd rather drag my bare balls over a small planatoid of rusty razors, cacti, dip them in vinega while at the same time attempting to sit on the worlds biggest buttplug, then join ZaR, than play anything to do with a battle royale game  :o

--- End quote ---
*Takes the bait and bites fiercely*

You just described ZaR's requirements to join.

But seriously, ZaR is not that bad  :P

TheKomodo:
I realize i've been taking a lot of shots at ZaR recently, but hope you know I don't actually have any genuinely negative feelings towards ZaR, I think the blitzed thing was funny but now I think about it this one here feels like a cheap shot and not as witty as previous banter lol.

Kradie:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on July 04, 2020, 07:56 AM ---I realize i've been taking a lot of shots at ZaR recently, but hope you know I don't actually have any genuinely negative feelings towards ZaR, I think the blitzed thing was funny but now I think about it this one here feels like a cheap shot and not as witty as previous banter lol.

--- End quote ---
When I am serious, people laugh. When I am not serious, people don't laugh xD

But I did not try to be funny with that blitz thing :D

Anubis:
And I always thought they can't make it worse than Worms 3D/Mayhem. :D

If this is the actual successor to the strategy titles (turn based) then Worms franchise is official dead. Worms Rumble makes Diablo 3 look like a decent successor to Diablo 2. xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version