<< < (4/8) > >>

TheWalrus:
Hahahahahaha

*deep breath*

Hahahhahaha

What a bunch of idiots over there at t17

There won’t be enough players after a month to start a match

Sensei:

--- Quote from: TheWalrus on July 06, 2020, 09:54 AM ---There won’t be enough players after a month to start a match

--- End quote ---

That's what I wrote in t17 discord.. Wished them luck as well  :D

Kradie:
I was about to be positive about this game, but then I had a second look at trailer and it's trash. Very generic, boring, and non exciting.  No wonder that Worms 2020 trailer showed a worm smashing previous tittles to bits. Worms franchise is indeed dead.

Edoardo Moretti:

--- Quote from: StepS on July 02, 2020, 11:46 AM ---Well the franchise has already been bigger than the "standard" 2D and 3D games, don't forget about Pinball, Blast, and Golf, technically you could consider this a spinoff just like those other games.
But the problem is that they are promoting it as a direct continuation of the series (hence the "Worms 2020" codename).

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on July 03, 2020, 08:16 AM ---Indeed, I love Worms Golf and Worms Pinball.

And exactly what you said in your second sentence StepS.

Battle royale games though... I'd rather drag my bare balls over a small planatoid of rusty razors, cacti, dip them in vinega while at the same time attempting to sit on the worlds biggest buttplug, then join ZaR, than play anything to do with a battle royale game  :o

--- End quote ---
Yeah, an another not-so-good spinoff of Worms, In my opinion mixing Worms with Pinball and Golf is not the best but not too bad (...in shorter words a "Nice Idea").

In other hand Worms Blast is my favorite spinoff, cause it gives me inspiration for a fan-game called: WAR'N'GUNS BLAST! (https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/off-topic/warnguns-blast-(a-puyo-puyo-vs-2-mod)-32616/)

But mixing Worms with Fortnite (Battle Royale) is definitely the dumbest idea ever. (Especially trolling everyone with the first trailer.)

Let's just hope Team17 will make an apologize for that.

Senator:
This time, they will at least have a beta test.. everybody sign up! :D https://mailchi.mp/team17/worms-2020-beta-sign-up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version