Forums > Other worms games

Worms Rumble

<< < (5/8) > >>

The Extremist:

--- Quote from: Senator on July 07, 2020, 08:12 PM ---This time, they will at least have a beta test.. everybody sign up! :D https://mailchi.mp/team17/worms-2020-beta-sign-up

--- End quote ---

They had a beta for Worms Revolution. A bunch of bugs made it through then.

Electric Grenade:
Eh...not sure what to think.

I mean, real-time is now an official thing, but I'm not sure if this is online only or something. Would love custom stuff too.

Edoardo Moretti:
If you think Worms Rumble was bad enough to damage the franchise...

CHECK WHAT I FOUND ON MY ANDROID? >:(

*This is a legit Worms 4 ad*

Sensei:
Ppl who applied for beta testing should have gotten key to activate it on Steam. Check your e-mails. From today, you should be able to play it.

TheKomodo:
Worms Rumble is the ultimate proof Team17 care more about trends and profit than making unique games that last the test of time.

"Hey guys, let's make a Battle Royale game guys, Battle Royale is popular guys, people spend lots of money on stupid cosmetic features in Battle Royale games guys, C'MON GUYS, LET'S DO IT GUYS! LET'S IGNORANTLY MAKE KIDS MILK THE WALLETS OF PARENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD GUYS - F**KING GUYS GUYS!!!!"

I bet the matchmaking system, ranks and everything that we grew up considering great competitive features, will be rubbish or non-existant.

As usual it will lack features that people desire that seem basic and ABSOLUTELY F**KING STUPID not to include.

It will pop off for a few months, some big YouTubers will do some typical "PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE OR I'LL DIE FROM DEPRESSION AND LONELINESS" cringy af videos where they talk too much and scream like people who believe in ghosts throughout, then it'll rapidly become less active, just like all the other Worms games after W2/WA/WWP.

Then next year the cycle will continue with some other bullsh*t Worms game advertised, so, see you all then :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version