Forums > TUS Discussion

Roper changes

<< < (9/9)

Devilage:
U gotta use it for funners tho ...

Ray:

--- Quote from: devilage on January 06, 2010, 06:11 AM ---Ray my man.. UR so right! the player does not do anything! so ppl could just stay hide or move a bit then drop a wep and comeback to their hides! so the other player tries to do w2w to attack and if he falls the wussy that doesnt wanna w2w suddenly start to rope to get the fallen player, u see my point now? gives unfair advantage because one is trying to w2w to kill and the other its just moving a bit and hidding again.

--- End quote ---
Well, I still believe that if a less skilled player tries to do that with a better skilled player, the better skilled will have the patience and the experience to either succefully carry out an attack in almost every turn or hide to a different place where the opponent feels that he can attack him and either falls or attacks but runs out of time to hide back to the lame hide. This is what I believe with my experience in Roper, hehe.

Dub-c:

--- Quote from: Ray on January 06, 2010, 10:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: devilage on January 06, 2010, 06:11 AM ---Ray my man.. UR so right! the player does not do anything! so ppl could just stay hide or move a bit then drop a wep and comeback to their hides! so the other player tries to do w2w to attack and if he falls the wussy that doesnt wanna w2w suddenly start to rope to get the fallen player, u see my point now? gives unfair advantage because one is trying to w2w to kill and the other its just moving a bit and hidding again.

--- End quote ---
Well, I still believe that if a less skilled player tries to do that with a better skilled player, the better skilled will have the patience and the experience to either succefully carry out an attack in almost every turn or hide to a different place where the opponent feels that he can attack him and either falls or attacks but runs out of time to hide back to the lame hide. This is what I believe with my experience in Roper, hehe.

--- End quote ---

Well the better roper should have more health by sudden death so he can just hide up top and then easily attack every turn. GG

Devilage:
not in the case of crate raping...And well I like the actual rules for roper so I think there's no need to change anything...Maybe the crate spawn probability? but thats cybershadow work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version