Forums > TUS Discussion

Suggestion: Discord

<< < (3/4) > >>

skunk3:
Links for the various W:A Discord groups?

Sensei:

--- Quote from: skunk3 on June 13, 2018, 09:13 PM ---Links for the various W:A Discord groups?

--- End quote ---

One of them is in my forum signature down below.
We tend to voice chat during EU nights/US afternoons.
Sock and salty are frequent for few rr's and small talk. Join us.

goom:

--- Quote from: Sensei on June 11, 2018, 04:33 PM ---Community is probably smallest since 1999, so we could make official W:A discord where everyone should transfer instead of dividing for no reason. MI should put image hyperlink on visible spot in TUS and ppl will join, for sure.

--- End quote ---

agreed, ive seen other (much larger) gaming communities fragment due to this; single would be nice for a change, we're small enough as is!

--- Quote from: skunk3 on June 13, 2018, 09:13 PM ---Links for the various W:A Discord groups?

--- End quote ---

here's the 'Total Wormage' W:A Discord, just passed 100 members. Sensei is correct that there are some inactive, but the server itself moves along fine. you're welcome to join if you'd like - voice chat while playing is a lot of fun. :)
(if anybody else is into W:A streaming, i can give you 'streamer' role for visibility.)

Sensei:
Haha. You said lot of times you don't want to give out that discord link in public.
But as soon as I shouted out other server, you seem to changed longterm opinion, goom!  ;)

Doesn't matter tho, as long wormers are interested in doing some voice and games.

TheWalrus:

--- Quote from: Sensei on June 15, 2018, 02:01 AM ---Haha. You said lot of times you don't want to give out that discord link in public.
But as soon as I shouted out other server, you seem to changed longterm opinion, goom!  ;)

--- End quote ---
Well that was the whole point of the thread, aye sensei?

Support this official discord idea, make it happen active people

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version