Forums > TUS Discussion

Suggestion: Discord

<< < (2/4) > >>

Sensei:
We got few discords going.

- Goom's "total wormage" have highest number of ppl, but plenty of them never play or communicate.
- "W:Addicts" made by Abegod and Artec, same group name as the one in skype where lot of us played on daily basis, not really populated atm.
- mine that was made for twitch purposes, but mostly wormers habitate around it. We have fair amount of funner games with voice chat going on lately but it's not constant.

Community is probably smallest since 1999, so we could make official W:A discord where everyone should transfer instead of dividing for no reason. MI should put image hyperlink on visible spot in TUS and ppl will join, for sure.

h3oCharles:

--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on June 11, 2018, 03:02 PM ---What's discord ID format?
--- End quote ---
you mean usernames? For example mine is "h3oCharles#5397", where h3oCharles is username that I can specify myself and 5397 is a discriminator - a number that you can't change unless you get a subscription - Discord Nitro. You can spot the difference between multiple people with same nickname, like there are multiple people with username "ghost" but none of them have the same discriminator. Oh, and we can change our display names per "server" as well, so I could call myself TheMadCharles if I have permission to do so.

--- Quote from: Sensei on June 11, 2018, 04:33 PM ---We got few discords going.
--- End quote ---
You forgot about Proof of Concept's as well xd

STRGRN:

--- Quote from: TheMadCharles on June 11, 2018, 05:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sensei on June 11, 2018, 04:33 PM ---We got few discords going.
--- End quote ---
You forgot about Proof of Concept's as well xd

--- End quote ---

that one barely counts as a discord server

sock:
edit

MonkeyIsland:

--- Quote from: TheMadCharles on June 11, 2018, 05:15 PM ---you mean usernames?

--- End quote ---

I meant what is needed for discord here? Just a text field for discord username is enough?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version