Forums > Wormkit Modules

wkTerrain

<< < (12/14) > >>

Ducky:

--- Code: ---Ducky is using wkTerrain38_v2: Candy  Dinos  Domestic  Tetris  Win95
--- End code ---

Yep same thing happening with your replay, I just recorded a new one just to be safe and it's also happening there.

I'll attach the replay but it really feels like the error is on my side somehow

-ninja edit- Thanks for the nice words by the way, even though it is a bit gaudy :P

terion:
Your replay plays fine on my machine (you waited for a few seconds and then used surrender).
I'm really sorry, but I don't know what might be the cause of this issue and I cannot test it. It's weird that you are not seeing any error - normally you would see an error about crash caused by WormKit module or "Worms Armageddon 3.8 has stopped working" message.

Edit: do you have any files other than Level.dir and text.img in your Win95 terrain directory?

Ducky:
Yeah it's really odd, I just see the small grey loading prompt and then nothing.
I'm just glad it's working everywhere else honestly, it's been quite the battle getting all the kinks out of the theme.

No worries though, hopefully I'll figure it out.  ;)

terion:
Try this:
a) disable the module and replace one of existing themes (for example: tentacle) with your terrain.
b) enable the module, but run it with only Win95 theme enabled

King-Gizzard:
I'm not sure if this is even possible, but to get around the issue with everyone needing the same list of custom terrains installed, could wkTerrain have a command to temporarily mask all installed custom terrains apart from the one everyone agrees to play?  So for example, if all players ran something like : /Terrain Tetris, each player's game would think it only had the Tetris custom terrain installed and everyone could play?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version