Forums > Wormkit Modules

wkTerrain

<< < (11/14) > >>

terion:
Here is a static build of wkTerrain38_v2 - use it if you experience WormKit error 7E

Ducky:

Just a little preview on the theme I am working on.

Terion for some reason replays don't want to work with my theme, though I've heard that others haven't got the same issue with it.
Replays with the other themes work fine, it's only replays with this theme and apparently only for me.

terion:
Very cool theme, Ducky.
Can you share your current theme file with me so I can try to replicate this issue?
My wild guess is that you're actively working on the theme and modifying it frequently, so replay files could reference an older version of the theme than you currently have installed. But it is more likely that there is some bug with the module and some important code was left unpatched.

Edit: I've tested my theory by swapping level.dir files - the game reported checksum mismatch but still played the replay file with different terrain.
Another guess - I've renamed the most recent dll files to _v2 and _v2-static to differentiate revisions. Just to make sure, you don't have two different wkTerrain*.dll files in your WA directory?

Ducky:
I did get an error on loading replays because wkterrain had the _v2 appendage, but the other error was there before.
Also I've tried making a quick replay, and then playing it back right away and it just won't play. (without having touched themes in between)
I see the grey loading prompt and then it just closes, no errors or nothing.

Attached is the theme, thanks for checking it out.

-EDIT- would sending one of the broken replays help anything?

terion:
I've quickly tested your theme - it works fine with replays on my machine (and looks quite good).
Please attach a sample replay and output of /terrains command in lobby so I can match the exact same setup as you.

For reference, here is what it shows on my machine:
terion is using wkTerrain38_v2: Candy  Dinos  Domestic  Tetris  Win95
and I've attached a sample replay

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version