Forums > Promotion Project

Advertising

<< < (2/10) > >>

Impossible:
Ah wanted to post a long bla-bla stuff but it got fked up xD
We could make a league with 8 players, few (3-4) top players to show how pro you can be there's cant be just one because we need to intrigue, somebody funny so its fun to watch him playing and spamming chat, somebody cool but noob, so he will always get pwned on every game, and somebody dumb who will work as "anti-hero" of the league, every good show need charismatic anti-hero (ex.- wwe wrestling) taner for example. Each player play with each other and every game got streamed, while on forums there is every day spamming who play vs who and info about every player. Post something scandalous on forums so the topic will grow up to holy-war but at least it will get really active ;D
And if it get active we could say who win league B will play on the top league and bunch of newbies will start practising xDd
idea of converting worms to a wrestling-like show is stupid but i goddamnit I like it so much, maybe ill realize it one day alone ;D

Free:
I'll vote Impossible for our viral excecutive haha.

Make a video what gets + million hits and makes them realize awesome gameplay at the same time = WIN

Oh and Russia should be one of main targets to advertise, they've had hundreds of viewers on Intermediate streams.

OrangE:
update:

304 views of the playoffs stream AFTER recording it. this means that now if you search for Worms Armageddon on twitch.tv my channel is on the 1st page of results.

this number will grow even more after next streams. if we manage to stream a big event every 2 weeks i think that in few months i will be able to ask a partnership to twitch.tv.

this means HUGE views coming (thousands per stream)

Impossible:
partnership means you get money and we want percents xD

Husk:

--- Quote from: Impossible on January 21, 2013, 09:58 AM ---Ah wanted to post a long bla-bla stuff but it got fked up xD
We could make a league with 8 players, few (3-4) top players to show how pro you can be there's cant be just one because we need to intrigue, somebody funny so its fun to watch him playing and spamming chat, somebody cool but noob, so he will always get pwned on every game, and somebody dumb who will work as "anti-hero" of the league, every good show need charismatic anti-hero (ex.- wwe wrestling) taner for example. Each player play with each other and every game got streamed, while on forums there is every day spamming who play vs who and info about every player. Post something scandalous on forums so the topic will grow up to holy-war but at least it will get really active ;D
And if it get active we could say who win league B will play on the top league and bunch of newbies will start practising xDd
idea of converting worms to a wrestling-like show is stupid but i goddamnit I like it so much, maybe ill realize it one day alone ;D

--- End quote ---

lmfao xD it sounds fun and all, but could u do it somewhere else than tus :D many people like tus how it is atm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version