Forums > General discussion

(1/8) > >>

skunk3:
So what is the most recent news regarding the new patch? There has been news of 3.8 being released "very soon" for ages now. Can anyone explain what the hold-up is?

I briefly spoke to CS about 2 weeks ago and he said that it should be coming very soon and that he was going to be transferring servers or something.

All I know is that we have been waiting on this update for a ridiculously long time. I made a post similar to this maybe 6 months ago (?) and still nothing has happened. Is it vaporware? Is it ever going to actually happen? Is there some sort of financial hurdle? Is the problem on Team17's end? I just want some clear answers and a clear ETA.

What, precisely, is the problem here?

Sensei:
This was announced earlier today:

TheKomodo:
Don't worry about it skunk, as long as Epic doesn't buy Worms like they did Rocket League... Just as I was getting into that game again  :D

Sensei:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on May 15, 2019, 02:30 AM ---Don't worry about it skunk, as long as Epic doesn't buy Worms like they did Rocket League... Just as I was getting into that game again  :D

--- End quote ---

Eeh. Know I shouldn't ask, but lemme know how game being bought by Epic affected you going back to it, in any way!?

As you'd say: elaborate pls.

TheKomodo:
I was playing Rocket League for the past month, joined a gaming organization, being taught by a GC, then heard the news Epic bought Rocket League, immediately uninstalled Rocket League, left the organization, told the GC thanks for the help and kindly told them why.

I don't like Epic, remember my thread about Bethesda? Epic are 100x worse imo, sad thing is, I used to love Epic Games back when they were making stuff like Unreal Tournament, loved that game! But these days they are pretty much everything I hate about the gaming industry, from the content they produce, to the way they conduct their business overall.

I have to finish watching RLCS because i'm supporting Vitality but when it's finished probably won't have anything to do with it... I have some great rewards I was gonna sell as well but f**king Epic now selling shit on RL so I can't even do that now...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version