Forums > General discussion

Any play Worms W.M.D?

(1/2) > >>

wza:
Hey everyone! I currently am on a mac and don't know how to get WA installed on it. I've been feeling like playing WA! I just got W.M.D, hoping roping is decent or at least a strong default online community. Anyone from here have it or feel like a game? I'll let you know what I think about it.

WTF-8:

--- Quote from: wza on January 11, 2019, 07:52 AM ---I currently am on a mac and don't know how to get WA installed on it.
--- End quote ---
just in case https://worms2d.info/Installing_WA_on_Mac_OS_X

Sensei:

--- Quote from: wza on January 11, 2019, 07:52 AM ---Hey everyone! I currently am on a mac and don't know how to get WA installed on it. I've been feeling like playing WA! I just got W.M.D, hoping roping is decent or at least a strong default online community. Anyone from here have it or feel like a game? I'll let you know what I think about it.

--- End quote ---

Senator loves wmd. Skunk3 plays it often too.
Game is shit and if you want to feel some of wa atmosphere or physics - you're gonna hate it. But since you bought it - might as well play those 2 hrs before refund ;)

TheWalrus:
It’s not a good game wza, for God’s sake don’t do it man

TheKomodo:
It is a good game, excluding WA/W2 and WWP, it has the best rope physics out of any the other Worms games.

I can't remember where Senator posted his video, but he has some videos of him roping and it's pretty decent, of course it's not as good as WA rope physics though.

It's pretty obvious why most WA fanatics don't like WMD though, even if WMD was 99.99% as good as WA, it would still be sh*t to them because it lacks that 0.01%

To the younger generation of gamers and people who haven't played any Worms games before, in general WMD looks miles better than WA, but to anybody who has played WA for a long time, would understand why WA is so much better.

I think WMD is good, but WA will probably always be the best there ever was or will be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version