Forums > General discussion

Calling all you old farts

<< < (6/7) > >>

biscojoe:

--- Quote from: Sbaffo on February 24, 2021, 06:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Chicken23 on February 18, 2021, 06:08 PM ---who is make worms great again?

Get everyone to play their games in 1 league and then there might be a chance!

--- End quote ---

Naah

--- End quote ---

everyone play rope schemes and turn #ropersheaven (what it once was) into what #anything goes is now... ya dig?

Sbaffo:

--- Quote from: biscojoe on March 01, 2021, 04:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sbaffo on February 24, 2021, 06:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Chicken23 on February 18, 2021, 06:08 PM ---who is make worms great again?

Get everyone to play their games in 1 league and then there might be a chance!

--- End quote ---

Naah

--- End quote ---

everyone play rope schemes and turn #ropersheaven (what it once was) into what #anything goes is now... ya dig?

--- End quote ---

Naaaaaaaah

h3oCharles:

--- Quote from: biscojoe on March 01, 2021, 04:09 PM ---everyone play rope schemes and turn #ropersheaven (what it once was) into what #anything goes is now... ya dig?
--- End quote ---
i swear that channel is only used for tourneys now

shamrocked:

--- Quote from: biscojoe on January 18, 2021, 01:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: CuSticK on January 17, 2021, 04:39 PM ---Are you sure their wasnt another dfwu guy? Also maybe a clan MASH? Also anyone remember the clan 007? I was in the tale end of that clan and forgot the members names. Also

--- End quote ---

snoopafly007.. i remember that kid... i def remember the clan 007. holy tits.

--- End quote ---

Hey so I was in 007 :D under an alias. Myself and avirex started the clan but I forget who else was in there. I went under the alias of VeeDub when in 007. I was also in TM back in the day and we tore up 2v2 roping for WACL but were always crushed by HoS in BnG haha.

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: shamrocked on March 19, 2021, 05:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: biscojoe on January 18, 2021, 01:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: CuSticK on January 17, 2021, 04:39 PM ---Are you sure their wasnt another dfwu guy? Also maybe a clan MASH? Also anyone remember the clan 007? I was in the tale end of that clan and forgot the members names. Also

--- End quote ---

snoopafly007.. i remember that kid... i def remember the clan 007. holy tits.

--- End quote ---

Hey so I was in 007 :D under an alias. Myself and avirex started the clan but I forget who else was in there. I went under the alias of VeeDub when in 007. I was also in TM back in the day and we tore up 2v2 roping for WACL but were always crushed by HoS in BnG haha.

--- End quote ---

I remember you shamrock, afair you were a pretty damn solid roper,  I don't think we played often though so can't remember any conversations we had, if any lol, but definitely recognize you, i'd have been either PudgieBudgie or TheKomodo.

Anyway, have you kept in touch with avi, wondering if anyone has heard from him recently, hope he's doing alright.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version