Forums > General discussion

Can somebody help me with this...

(1/2) > >>

Farco/Ghost:
I am not a Administrator on my computer, but is there a way that i can change my name and it remains permanently on the wormnet? Because whenever i change my nickname in wormnet, then i tried to exit out of Worm Armageddon and reload Worm Armageddon to check if it remains permanently on WA, but it don't. It just go back to the previous name i have before i changed..

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Gengar on October 04, 2010, 08:24 PM ---I am not a Administrator on my computer, but is there a way that i can change my name and it remains permanently on the wormnet? Because whenever i change my nickname in wormnet, then i tried to exit out of Worm Armageddon and reload Worm Armageddon to check if it remains permanently on WA, but it don't. It just go back to the previous name i have before i changed..

--- End quote ---

When you start up worms, go to the internet section, where it says nickname, put your name in there, this should be the name you use inside every game and when you join wnet with the actual game client and not a snooper.

And it should always stay this name, it does with me at least.

Farco/Ghost:
I arent an Admin, but everytime i exit out of WA and reload WA, went to the place to connect to the internet it goes back to previous name --TJ`Ghost`B2h`, and the new name i choose is --RiH`Ghost`B2h`. it just keep going back to that name... -_-

avirex:
are u typing ur name in the main screen, b4 u sign onto wormnet??? i dont know how to explain this screen to you...

but in other words, if ur name is typed in there, u can just "auto log-in" to wormnet...

otherwise when u go to login it has a small popup box where u type ur name and password? and obviously the password is useless?..........  so u wanna type ur name in the screen b4 this, at the bottom? lollll do i even make sense? shit....

Farco/Ghost:
No no! i meant like you know where the place where you put your Nickname before you sign into wormnet? I put RiH`Ghost`B2h as my new nickname, TJ`GhostwF`B2h is my old nickname... then afater that i login into wormnet and then i figure i should test out if it stays perm on that name, so i decided to exit out of WA, and reload WA and went back to the menu where you put your nick, and it went back into TJ`GHostwF`B2h.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version