Forums > General discussion

Do us a favour please and just end WO.

(1/7) > >>

TheKomodo:
The amount of alias, scripter and stupid schemes this year just proves you guys need to take a break and re think this whole event.

With no effort to prevent cheating, why even bother...

Zalo:
no organisation made of humans will ever be perfect

I dunno... for my Gold, I worked hard... I dunno others

Peja:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on August 13, 2016, 01:39 PM ---The amount of alias, scripter and stupid schemes this year just proves you guys need to take a break and re think this whole event.

With no effort to prevent cheating, why even bother...

--- End quote ---

mind to give us names and statistics? otherwise its just another rant from some uneducated fool trying to seek attention. worm olympics has always been a mix of fun and known league schemes, so lets take a deeper look at this years olympics: (schemes without a number have been hosted once, data taken from the results page)

fun schemes:

armageddon
bannana show
beginner
grenade wars
hand to hand
one of everything
retro
wascar
bungee shopper
burning girder
jp race
zar roper
tournament
rowy madness

each has been hosted once, most of them are known wo schemes, with cups being played on tus this year.

free league schemes + schemes already being selected to trl:

abnormal (2)
bna
dart
golf
kaos
mine madness
mole shopper
plop war

tus classic schemes:

bng
hysteria (5)
elite (2)
ttrr (3)
shopper
wxw

now go ahead and tell me which schemes of this year have been especially stupid this year compared top previous years.

so far i noticed one cheater in rr which has been a funny troll, furthermore i am sure you will see him having - points once the olympics end. in previous olympics the staff took time to punish cheaters and aliases at the end of the olympics, so theres no indication things going different this year.

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Peja on August 13, 2016, 02:13 PM ---in previous olympics the staff took time to punish cheaters and aliases at the end of the olympics, so theres no indication things going different this year.

--- End quote ---

By then it's too late, having to actually play with scripters, cheaters and alias players is bad enough.

Anubis:
Are there replays?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version