Forums > General discussion

Do you think Worms Armageddon is a waste of time?

(1/7) > >>

Kradie:
Is Worms/Video games a waste of your time?

If yes, why?

If no, why?

Do you have any experience in both?

Feel free to post your opinion, it is entirely subjective. I will cast my thoughts later.

lacoste:
I guess it just depends on how much time you put into it in your situation and if you feel tired playing it or not, and if you have better things to do in your free time. For me, yep, its currently a waste to play WA, but I just have to play some other games occasionally, its a part of who I am.

h3oCharles:

--- Quote ---Do you think video games a waste of time?
--- End quote ---
fixed the thread title for you

Kradie:

--- Quote from: lacoste on May 09, 2019, 02:01 AM ---I guess it just depends on how much time you put into it in your situation and if you feel tired playing it or not, and if you have better things to do in your free time. For me, yep, its currently a waste to play WA, but I just have to play some other games occasionally, its a part of who I am.

--- End quote ---
Exactly, it is a matter of perspective. It is not as black and white as one might think. There can be many benefit of playing any video games, as well as many disadvantages. It is a matter of moderation between what is more important. If a video game consumes too much over what should be prioritized, then the fault lies in the person. Then, there's so many different kind of lifestyles, some are more healthier than others and vice versa. Some might have come to accept their situation of life, and use any game/hobbies as clutch, and as a tool to escape. If one is however is aware and strive for something that is defined to be better, surely it should be commended and cheered for.

I personally don't think anything is a waste of time. It is just a matter of how you look at it.

--- Quote from: TheMadCharles on May 09, 2019, 03:43 PM ---
--- Quote ---Do you think video games a waste of time?
--- End quote ---
fixed the thread title for you

--- End quote ---
Oh sweet little Charlie, thank you so much for your contribution, it surely wasn't a waste of time! ;) I salute you ^^

Anubis:
If you play video games just for fun without trying to be the best you can be in the game then I consider it a waste of time. W:A specifically I always played to become better, so I don't consider it a waste of time. Was a good time to develop all the different skills in W:A.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version