Forums > General discussion

DON'T UPDATE ON 1709! (WIN10)

<< < (3/7) > >>

STRGRN:
is it this 1709 update thingey that's causing worms to whitescreen after minimizing and opening up again?

nino:

--- Quote from: Sensei on December 14, 2017, 06:39 PM ---Simple as that. No further explanations. Just don't do it.

--- End quote ---

Ok m8 i wont. ty

AduN:
Win10? Whats that

philie:

--- Quote from: STRGRN on January 12, 2018, 01:53 PM ---is it this 1709 update thingey that's causing worms to whitescreen after minimizing and opening up again?

--- End quote ---

same problem here.
i can get over the white-screen by clicking on something to get into anther menu, like the map editor. all is left then is a white box in the upper screen that stays there, also while in-game.. pretty annoying.

Sensei:

--- Quote from: philie on January 14, 2018, 02:12 PM ---same problem here.
i can get over the white-screen by clicking on something to get into anther menu, like the map editor. all is left then is a white box in the upper screen that stays there, also while in-game.. pretty annoying.

--- End quote ---

Yeah man. This update is pure f@#!up.
As I've heard around internet, ppl have problems with all their games since 1709.
Some fix the problem with rightclicking .exe file and checking box "disable fullscreen optimizations". But for some, even that doesn't work. And judging by how fast and efficient microsoft fixing their problems - these ppl are screwed big time :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version