Forums > General discussion

Hi all!

(1/4) > >>

l7cx1Cl:
Hello Wermerz!  Just wanted to stop by and say my peace before I leave this planet.. to friends and the people i never got along with that  I was a very stubborn, chaotic  individual at a younge age with a lot of drinking and smoking problems.  I made a lot of mistakes in my life including fleeing the country running from the law to mexico/Guatemala for 7years and ended up in prison by turning myself in because I met the love of my life(they would had never found me heh)..  I am still with her today 3 years last November.

Within that 7 years I did A LOT of acid, mushrooms, ayahuasca, peyote ceremonies where you dance for 24 hours in sync with 20 other people in star formations around a huge fire.  I was able travel the world, I have met wonderful beautiful people from other countries and made some amazing relationships and gone to some amazing festivals for weeks on end, dancing till the sun rise.  I became a Buddhist, I am slowly becoming a vegan..  I got into art and designing intricate clothing, shoes, etc with some friends and my fiance..
  I got into DJing and Producing with my fiance, that is my setup in my signature.  My Fiance DJ'd professionally in Berlin at bar 25 and a few other places.  It is amazing I was able to find someone like this to be able to fabricate art and music with, it only took me 30 years!

All this time it made me really realize how important this world is and the people in it, that everything you do here matters!  I avoid all negativity and arguments now and i don't waste any energy period on anyone that is a downer.  I try to stay positive in all situations and really observe why people are the way they are. 

I miss Wermz A LOT! and I miss a lot of you guys! i get so much nostalgic feelings and think about it every now and then..(that kinda fuzzy sad happy sorta feeling like you will never be at that moment again) And i will never forget it and it has been one of the best gaming experiences ever!  I am really happy this game is still going and a bunch of old sko0lers are still playing or being active.

So basically I wanted to say mainly to the people I never got along with my sincere apologies for anything I have ever caused in the past.  I was a drunken train wreck, I wish all you the best in life and hope yall get everything your seeking in this human experience. 

www.molecularcosmic.com  Is the site if anyone is into intricate psychedelic art, ill hook em up with a wermy discount.  It is currently down right meow because we are migrating to Shopify,  but our www.instagram.com/molecular_cosmic
And www.etsy.com/shop/molecularcosmic is up and running.

I dont have a PC right now, BUT i will build one in a year or two.
If anyone is on.. console hit me up if you like, i play every now and then ^.^

Xbox One = o Magical Hobo
PS4 = Tea_l3aggins
Steam = MagicalHob0

Was nice knowing a bunch of you!  N̮̣̰̭͜a̤m̨͓̜͖a̼͚̬͝ș̳̟̩ț̡e̲̤ॐ

Sensei:
Would be awesome and believable post without links for your shop. And not only one, but 3! Haha, there's a saying: leopard can never change his spots...

Namaste buddy, namaste!

Godmax:
So you were a bong inhaler?

STRGRN:
music production is lit ae

skunk3:
Sup man!

I remember when that shit popped off in Colorado or whatever and you had to dip. Still a crazy ass story. lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version