Forums > General discussion

How long will W:A survive?

<< < (17/21) > >>

Korydex:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on March 01, 2020, 04:01 PM ---Well, WA will technically never die, as in there will always be a server somewhere, however, for me WA is dead when Clanners and interesting Cups/other competitive means are dead/rarely ever happen, and that was a while ago  :'(

--- End quote ---
Yeah, leagues are disabled for several days now and noone even has noticed lol

Kradie:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on March 01, 2020, 04:01 PM ---Well, WA will technically never die, as in there will always be a server somewhere, however, for me WA is dead when Clanners and interesting Cups/other competitive means are dead/rarely ever happen, and that was a while ago  :'(

--- End quote ---

There's been several Hysteria and ZaR Cups and tournaments hosted. But where have Komodo been? Making posts like these.

I made a topic and poll asking if anyone are interested in pre-made clans. The poll seem to indicate that majority would want that.
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/tus-discussion/pre-made-clans-32394/

But then we have people that doesn't care and make topics like this:
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/tus-discussion/f@#!-premade-clans-n-shit-time-to-grow-some-balls-32411/

Xrayez:

--- Quote from: Korydex on March 01, 2020, 04:12 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Hmm explains why I couldn't report games recently with Vok. Is there a reason why it was disabled or is it a glitch?

Korydex:

--- Quote from: Xrayez on March 01, 2020, 08:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Korydex on March 01, 2020, 04:12 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Hmm explains why I couldn't report games recently with Vok. Is there a reason why it was disabled or is it a glitch?

--- End quote ---
Period of last season finished and no mod cared to reenable it, not a big surprise with such activity

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Kradie on March 01, 2020, 05:41 PM ---There's been several Hysteria and ZaR Cups and tournaments hosted. But where have Komodo been? Making posts like these.

--- End quote ---

ZaR doesn't count.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version