i love this guy

(1/3) > >>

Peja:
17:29: eVo`Peja> hi 
17:29: Help> Hello. 
17:30: eVo`Peja> i love you 
17:30: Help> That's nice. 
17:30: eVo`Peja> do you love me? 
17:30: Help> Since I'm just a computer program, I don't have any preferences. 
17:30: eVo`Peja> f@#! you 
17:30: Help> Wow, you're trying to insult a computer program. Congratulations. 
17:30: eVo`Peja> bye 
17:30: Help> Bye, and good luck! I'll be right here if you have more questions

who got the idea to let him answer such questions

Aerox:
probably someone whose aim was to mess with retards

MonkeyIsland:
ropa you know I'm watching you the whole time, right?
Don't give us speeches about the quality of the topics while you just wander around filling threads with sarcasm with the illusion of truth.
There won't be the green dot this time.

Aerox:

--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on August 11, 2011, 04:12 PM ---ropa you know I'm watching you the whole time, right?
Don't give us speeches about the quality of the topics while you just wander around filling threads with sarcasm with the illusion of truth.
There won't be the green dot this time.

--- End quote ---

the whole time? shit, I guess I'll have to start taking showers with my swimsuit on.

it's quite ironic you chose this thread to share your feelings MI, this one thread. This one thread, this joke thread in which I made a joke. This joke thread started by the same user who was talking about anally raping me until i bleed in another thread 5 minutes ago (for the record, said thread wasn't about anal sex). Also, I would of used PM in your situation, as your post could be understood, by the OP and the people of his kind as a free card to continue their trolling, bad move if you ask me (needless to say I know my opinion is not of any value for you reading)

but hey, message receive, I just wish your efforts weren't focused on me exclusively and you actually started watching the whole forum.

Guaton:
nooooooooo lmao , since ropa came to this forum , it became rly fun to read xDD  dont cut the fun u bitter admin!! 

xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version