Forums > General discussion

Influential Wormer?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Kradie:

--- Quote from: Korydex on February 04, 2021, 04:40 PM ---Deadcode, CyberShadow, FFie, MI, Crespo & Zemke

--- End quote ---
Could you please tell us from your own words who Crespo & Zemke were for the community of WA?

--- Quote from: skunk3 on February 06, 2021, 10:30 AM ---Depends on what 'influential' means. There's a lot of people who stood out for various reasons.

--- End quote ---
Could you provide one or few examples?

Thanks.

Korydex:

--- Quote from: Kradie on February 06, 2021, 12:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: Korydex on February 04, 2021, 04:40 PM ---Deadcode, CyberShadow, FFie, MI, Crespo & Zemke

--- End quote ---
Could you please tell us from your own words who Crespo & Zemke were for the community of WA?

--- End quote ---
Created & managed the most prestigious competition for worms that's been around for 19 years

Kaleu:
I think amongst random brazilians players I am one of the most known because of that youtube channel which I had thousands of worms armageddon downloads and game tutorials.
Last year I removed all download links and kept the tutorials videos. When I'm online random noobs always salute me and say thanks.  :D :D

FoxHound:
Many people influenced me. But I'd say Run influenced me a lot due to his writings, schemes, etc.

skunk3:

--- Quote from: Kradie on February 06, 2021, 12:16 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: skunk3 on February 06, 2021, 10:30 AM ---Depends on what 'influential' means. There's a lot of people who stood out for various reasons.

--- End quote ---
Could you provide one or few examples?

--- End quote ---
Well, there's some players who weren't super elite level players but who were highly fun to play with and talk to. Personality matters far more to me than skills. If you are cool and can make me laugh and enjoy the time spent chatting in game, that's far better than having skills. There's so many to name, but Fizix, Erod, Goaty, Jmoberg, Brudi, TheDogg, Chicken23, MagicalHobo, Yuurepoer, Kronik, Moose, Mr. E, Link (before he went crazy, I guess?), Toxic, Bathtubgin, Blaze, Stringking, Mook, and RobOne4 are just a few that come to mind as far as players from the past. Being an interesting person > being a good Worms player.

There's also other players who stand out in terms of skill in various schemes. No need to really mention those people as most people already know who they are. The first clan duo to really stand out to me were LordY and HippY. The past is full of amazing players, a few of which I didn't get along with because they took the game way too seriously and didn't know how to have fun. All they cared about was ranked, and I kinda always hated playing ranked games. It saps all the fun out of the game IMHO but that's just me. I'll play funners vs. anyone but when it 'counts' it adds a level of stress to the game that shouldn't be there. I play Worms to relax, not stress out lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version