Forums > General discussion

KEYBOARD - Definitive ! +Photos

<< < (54/54)

Jengu:

--- Quote from: TheWalrus on November 05, 2018, 05:21 PM ---Charles - I would agree with your assertion on the actuation force, but I think the part you are overlooking is the 0.1 MS response time on the switches, far superior to anything out there.  If there was a way to customize the actuation distance, it would make the ultimate switch.

--- End quote ---

It all depends on the firmware. Making a keyboard with 0-1 ms delay is not that hard. Most commercial keyboards have significantly more delay than that however.

Sensei:
Any of you got one of those "E-Blue" mechanical keyboards?

Some pretty good deals I could find now on cyber monday. And by the reviews on internet, they make quality products.
Thinking between 2 models: EKM 757 (outemu or kailh switches(?)) or EKM 770 (optical "light strike" switches)

Lemme know if you ever used one for roping.

Sir-J:
-

Sensei:

--- Quote from: Sir-J on November 28, 2018, 07:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sensei on November 24, 2018, 09:09 PM ---Thinking between 2 models: EKM 757 (outemu or kailh switches(?)) or EKM 770 (optical "light strike" switches)

--- End quote ---

I'd say get light strike switches (keyboard itself doesn't matter too much). I compared them with Cherry MX Red and they turned out to be significantly faster. 0.2 ms response time, key lifespan 100 million keystrokes and no key chattering make them objectively better than standard mechanical switches.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, was reading some stuff about response time. And it's only 20$ more expensive. +lightning is only 1 color, not one for each row. Cheaper kb looks like you're typing on fkn christmas tree. Although, not on sale anymore so I'm not in a rush. Could possibly even wait for next price drop which could happen in late december.

Thx for answer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version