Forums > General discussion

NEW: The Wheat Snooper 2.9.3 community build

<< < (3/25) > >>

RIP:
WTF? Configuration is not saved. also impossible to remove a client information.
this is like self-promotion.
not one real problem nor corrected.  >:( only the "appearance" a bit.

StepS:

--- Quote from: RIP on May 06, 2014, 08:47 PM ---Configuration is not saved
--- End quote ---
Works just fine for me. Everything related to the configuration files depends on the permissions of files and folders in your system. Therefore it's best to not run it as admin in UAC mode.

dbanet:

--- Quote from: RIP on May 06, 2014, 08:47 PM ---not one real problem nor corrected.

--- End quote ---

That is your, wrong opinion.

Open issues on the bugtracker, fork, request pulls.

Whining on a forum is unacceptable and disgusting for a grown man. You have no moral right to do this, because you get this software for free.

--- Quote from: RIP on May 06, 2014, 08:47 PM ---WTF? Configuration is not saved. also impossible to remove a client information.

--- End quote ---

Cannot reproduce. Open an issue.

--- Quote from: RIP on May 06, 2014, 08:47 PM ---this is like self-promotion.
>:( only the "appearance" a bit.

--- End quote ---

I owe you nothing. GTFO.

Hurz:
great job, thanks a lot :)

Ashtar:
Thank you for the effort. It works well.

Something bothers me slightly. When sorting is off, it no longer sorts as before. I could see who had been in the channel for the longest, and the newest users were at top. Now I can only see who has joined the channel after me, and they are sorted at bottom. The rest are sorted randomly. None of the sorting options is of my preference.

I wish the sorting were as before, but I am happy with the update. I am glad to see the program being developed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version