Forums > General discussion

Non-Stop Warmer! Anytime! Ever.

<< < (2/3) > >>

StepS:

--- Quote from: Masta on February 24, 2012, 09:01 PM ---cool consept anyway, does it mean 0.0.2.0 is comming soon?

--- End quote ---
Yes. and i hope that it will also include some other useful features.

Thanks to pac-man for finding the SWAT (selectworm-anytime) bytes.

Dub-c:
You could rope with 2 worms at once!

HHC:
Usually after 15 secs I'm glad when I fall cause then I can put an end to my act. After that I rope around like I do in the crazy crates time attack  :-[

j0e:

--- Quote from: Dub-c on February 24, 2012, 09:03 PM ---You could rope with 2 worms at once!

--- End quote ---
Unfortunately /swat doesn't seem to work with batty rope on :(. Could that be made possible?

This is really cool though! I hate how long it takes between turns usually. I'm wondering if this will work online if two players are the same colour .. gonna go try that now! Edit: won't work - you can't ever tab between 2 different teams.

StepS:

--- Quote from: j0e on February 29, 2012, 10:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dub-c on February 24, 2012, 09:03 PM ---You could rope with 2 worms at once!

--- End quote ---
Unfortunately /swat doesn't seem to work with batty rope on :(. Could that be made possible?

This is really cool though! I hate how long it takes between turns usually. I'm wondering if this will work online if two players are the same colour .. gonna go try that now! Edit: won't work - you can't ever tab between 2 different teams.

--- End quote ---

you cannot rope with multiple worms _at once_ but you can switch control fast between them.
/swat works fine with the batty rope, and any other mode.
As I said, you must either have Wormselect option enabled (to set swat for the whole game) or use a Select Worm weapon (if you want it to last only 1 turn).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version