Forums > General discussion

Old replays and players through the years

<< < (2/75) > >>

nino:
wow random i think i remember this game, was it final of something?

porra that i cant watch this now! only in da night when at home.

and shame that i dont save my replays, always when i format HD i never save the games, but ill do from now on, then in more 6-7 years ill post some old replays :D

Random00:

--- Quote from: nino on December 10, 2010, 01:40 PM ---wow random i think i remember this game, was it final of something?

--- End quote ---

nice joke, porra lol XD
I wasnt able to reach any final of anything in 2004  :-[
I think it was a just a funner, after you watched playing Deco vs me for cl2k ^^

nino:
lolll it wasnot a joke, serious, i really thought cos i remember or atleast i have it in my mind we played some final of any elite league, well iam confused hehe.

and ohh it is really old hehe, 2004 hmmm i think i was just playing this for 1 year or 2 then.

TheKomodo:
Lol the last few minutes of that Elite were funny to watch xD

Crazy:

--- Quote from: nino on December 10, 2010, 01:46 PM ---lolll it wasnot a joke, serious, i really thought cos i remember or atleast i have it in my mind we played some final of any elite league, well iam confused hehe.

and ohh it is really old hehe, 2004 hmmm i think i was just playing this for 1 year or 2 then.

--- End quote ---

LOL Nino, if that game was a final of something, you must have had the luck of the century in the entire tournament.. Watch the game when you get home and you`ll understand ;P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version