Forums > General discussion

Old School Wormers!?

<< < (2/8) > >>

HHC:
Holland represents  ;D

pilau:
I just signed up because I wanted to say: I also played 15 years ago and I remember you alcatraz! Also remember Anubis, HHC and IllBeBack!

I am in the process of rediscovering the community, it's just mind blowing it's still here, you guys kick ass!

alcatraz:
haha sensei i get yea :D i had a fun alias back in the day. Rufio... joined HoS under that alias.. pretended i was like 24 and from southern usa.. fun times XD i remember playing 1v1 ropers with LiKWiD trying so hard to get into SfX, anubis XD so much i could chat about from those days. first online game i ever played. play a bunch of fps these days. gunna grab WA though. see if anubis's tap is still as fast or was he REALLY using macros :p

alcatraz:
also hey Pilau! sorry meant to say hey in original post :)

Husk:
i was in wwp 2002-2004 before coming to wa, so we never played... but i met gLiTcH, dibz and lyte in wwp so hells yeah man :D

lyte was slaw in wwp and dibz was scab xD

i remember when i came to wa it was cl2k times, RiveRRuN (leader of a clan i forgot, also it was the first clan i joined when i came to wa) was top of div 1... i never got to div 1 tho

then fb! came and i remember first game of elite clanner i spectated... it was e vs p... so many legends in one game for a noob like me i was so happy i got to spectate them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version