Forums > General discussion

Online Guide

(1/3) > >>

Rabbzz:
Just a thought that maybe someone should make a simple but effective online guide.  This would be in a word document(or anything easy to use) and put on your computer when you install the newest update.  It might help new people learn and know what the schemes being hosted are and the rules they need to pm in order to play.

I remember coming online for the first time and not knowing anything and being booted from most games because I didnt know the rules. Yes you can search knowledge base and find everything you need but alot of new players would know this. If there a document next to your .exe file saying 'Online Guide please read' it might help.

Just a thought...

HHC:
Agreed.

Guess I could make one. A quick FAQ of some sort.

Rabbzz:
Yeah it would only really need the most played schemes (classic league) and also a few links to sites like TUS, knowledge base and other helpful sites.

It would just help new players get over that initial hump.

NAiL:
An online guide would be good, the thing is most new players dont even know there is a worms league, or in fact any worms related websites. If it were implemented into the help channel on AG that would be good.

*just read your post properly, yeh if it was implemented in the update this would be good. An introduction video would be even better http://wormtube.worms2d.info/81/wa_beta_showdown like the one cue made about the updates, but instead explaining the ways of worms online (rules, schemes, websites, etiquette, etc).

Aerox:
worms2d.info

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version