Forums > General discussion

reminiscing-

(1/13) > >>

avirex:
who taught you to rope? and who have you taught?

TheKomodo:
Nice topic mate :)

I really can't remember who 1st showed me roping, but I guess I learned with HoS players, Nimmer, BigC, LeaderMagiKarp(ropa) and I think the name was eliteboyz(TheSheriFF). Man, I was like, 12 then lol... f@#!ing 25 now rofl... I've played WA more than half my life now...

Dub-c:
I don't remember when I couldn't rope. Too many concussions I guess.

I only spent a lot of time teaching everything I knew to one guy. He turned into a total ass after awhile and I never took the time to try to teach anyone again. Forget his name.

Interesting topic indeed.

Who taught you Avi?

Dub-c:

--- Quote from: Komito on July 29, 2011, 02:21 AM ---Nice topic mate :)

I really can't remember who 1st showed me roping, but I guess I learned with HoS players, Nimmer, BigC, LeaderMagiKarp(ropa) and I think the name was eliteboyz(TheSheriFF). Man, I was like, 12 then lol... f@#!ing 25 now rofl... I've played WA more than half my life now...

--- End quote ---

TheSheriff would be an awesome guy to learn from. You're pretty lucky if you got taught to rope by him. He had nice ropes b4 nice ropes existed.

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Dub-c on July 29, 2011, 02:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: Komito on July 29, 2011, 02:21 AM ---Nice topic mate :)

--- End quote ---

TheSheriff would be an awesome guy to learn from. You're pretty lucky if you got taught to rope by him. He had nice ropes b4 nice ropes existed.

--- End quote ---

Yeah we both learned together xD He taught me scrolling though xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version