Forums > General discussion

Rubadubalub

<< < (2/4) > >>

Sbaffo:
How about we set up a discord group where we can arrange clanner games?

skunk3:
I highly doubt there's ever gonna be a warmer scene again. Most of the good ropers who still play don't care about warming, myself included. (Although I'm taking a break from the game.)

I don't recall seeing a warmer hosted for at least a year, probably. There's people who like to play various types of ropers, as well as TTRR and BigRR but warmers? Not from what I've seen.
I've always personally been the type of person who doesn't see the point in warmers anyway. It's just endless f@#!ing around and no end goal aside from doing some cool trick combo like we're playing Tony Hawk on PS2. I feel like I've seen enough warming to last a lifetime already... but that's just me.

TheWalrus:
Saltyk9 and I used to play warmers all day everyday.  I think we've played about 5 in the last few years.

I got bored of warming a long time ago, I'm with Kai honestly, I'll see you all again when colon hosts wormscon

The Extremist:
I've been wanting to play for a while, but I've been sidetracked by some computer hardware issues as well as my other hobbies. All this is cleared up now, though, should only be a week max before I'm back in the swing of things. :-)

Rabbzz:
Always keen for warmers  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version