Forums > General discussion

Sorry I've been away

(1/5) > >>

skunk3:
I know most people don't care but I've been away from W:A for a while now due to medical issues.

I don't want to get into the exact details but suffice it to say that I have been very sick for a while now. I have some complications going on with Crohn's disease / Ulcerative Colitis and I haven't had much time to play. My stomach constantly feels like I have someone stabbing me with a knife, and on good days I am on the toilet for hours and hours.

I am not quite sure what happened... I think it is an underlying issue that I've had for quite some time but it never got serious until recently. A few months ago I went to the hospital for a week because I couldn't have a bowel movement and since then it has been one issue after the next. I've been in and out of the hospital since so in case anyone has wondered where I've been, there's your answer. I'm rarely on WormNET and when I am. I am in a lot of pain and can't play like my normal self. I just wanted to let people know because right now I'm waiting on biopsy results and I'm hoping that I don't have cancer.

TheWalrus:
Hope everything goes well Vince, here's to hoping you are back in good health soon :)

Sensei:
I did actually invite you to join us on voice and rope not so long ago.
Recover and get back in wormnet, no more time to waste! ;)
Best wishes man.

nino:
you got skunked m8 thats why ur health is so weak,! change ur nickname asap!

nah serious! take care ae! get 100% soon m8.

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: nino on December 03, 2018, 12:27 PM ---you got skunked m8 thats why ur health is so weak,! change ur nickname asap!

--- End quote ---

Lol  ;D

Sorry to hear that skunk, it's not nice to hear anyone suffer for any reason and this sounds very unpleasant/painful...

Sincerely hope they can treat it and you recover as soon as possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version