Forums > General discussion

Who actually still plays?

<< < (15/16) > >>

nino:
hauhauha yeah Komo!

skunk3:
It seems to me that the only time of day that has anything approaching decent activity is morning to early afternoon my time, which is roughly early afternoon to evening for much of Europe. I just hopped on WormNET to see if someone wanted to play some games and there was only one other person online, not including snoopers. It's sad. Most of the times that I want to / can play are times where it's mostly just Russians still awake. :/

I've been playing a decent amount of WMD lately not because I think it is superior but because I can actually find games lol

theredi:

--- Quote from: Anubis on January 23, 2020, 10:13 AM ---
Sounds like you see no purpose in anything that's currently available to you? Very common when you grow older. When you are young everything is new and exciting, new games, new GF, new jobs etc. But you get used to everything and some day you will start seeing pattern in everything. Conversations, games, partners and work. Everything feels the same and as such everything loses purpose. It's different from depression or sadness since you are not unhappy with yourself or something in particular. It's a relatively new and luxurious problem. Back in the days only very few rich people had the possibility to be over-saturated with what life has to offer. But the modern western world is over-saturated with entertainment and lives so fast and has so little "serious" problems. The farmer from 100 years ago had a simple purpose, make enough food so he and his family don't starve in winter. We do worry about losing our jobs, but not because we think we will starve to death, it's more like status quo we want to maintain. If you earn this amount of money you want at least the same forever so nothing changes. And this is the crux of it all, humans prefer no changes, but no changes mean boredom and in the end loss of purpose. Nothing matters really if you see no meaning in what you do.

--- End quote ---

Ye its mostly that but also not enough contact with people and doing shit together. Last 15 years i was mostly outdoors hanging out with many people but now suddenly there are no people to hang out with. It`s like something sucked joy out of them and turned them into annoying, complaining suckers. So i prefer to be alone now but it is so boooring after longer period of time.

--- Quote from: nino on January 23, 2020, 01:12 PM ---
The Redi porra, stop complain of boreness and go some building cum from there and find a target below! theres always one way to have fun cos king!

--- End quote ---

u right king kongo but i dont feel like getting in troubles, and polish chicka is the biggest problem u can get if u meet wrong one xD (and most of them are huahauaua)

Wolfgang:

--- Quote from: theredi on January 25, 2020, 01:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Anubis on January 23, 2020, 10:13 AM ---
Sounds like you see no purpose in anything that's currently available to you? Very common when you grow older. When you are young everything is new and exciting, new games, new GF, new jobs etc. But you get used to everything and some day you will start seeing pattern in everything. Conversations, games, partners and work. Everything feels the same and as such everything loses purpose. It's different from depression or sadness since you are not unhappy with yourself or something in particular. It's a relatively new and luxurious problem. Back in the days only very few rich people had the possibility to be over-saturated with what life has to offer. But the modern western world is over-saturated with entertainment and lives so fast and has so little "serious" problems. The farmer from 100 years ago had a simple purpose, make enough food so he and his family don't starve in winter. We do worry about losing our jobs, but not because we think we will starve to death, it's more like status quo we want to maintain. If you earn this amount of money you want at least the same forever so nothing changes. And this is the crux of it all, humans prefer no changes, but no changes mean boredom and in the end loss of purpose. Nothing matters really if you see no meaning in what you do.

--- End quote ---

Ye its mostly that but also not enough contact with people and doing shit together. Last 15 years i was mostly outdoors hanging out with many people but now suddenly there are no people to hang out with. It`s like something sucked joy out of them and turned them into annoying, complaining suckers. So i prefer to be alone now but it is so boooring after longer period of time.

--- Quote from: nino on January 23, 2020, 01:12 PM ---
The Redi porra, stop complain of boreness and go some building cum from there and find a target below! theres always one way to have fun cos king!

--- End quote ---

u right king kongo but i dont feel like getting in troubles, and polish chicka is the biggest problem u can get if u meet wrong one xD (and most of them are huahauaua)

--- End quote ---

culiao

theredi:
ae culiao  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version