Forums > General discussion

Why ANO was banned?

<< < (18/20) > >>

nino:

--- Quote from: Zalo on November 05, 2014, 12:38 AM ---
--- Quote ---Zalo from ur post i detected u r puto.
--- End quote ---

I would be glad for justification of using such an unpleasant noun on me, Sir

--- End quote ---

just letting u know, nothing more ae.

Zalo:

--- Quote ---just letting u know, nothing more ae.
--- End quote ---

You know nothing about my life. You know nothing about the people who I live for in the real life. I have some personal reasons to be sensitive when it comes to racism. One of these reasons appeared when I met Adnan today at WormNET who was... definately not in a good mood. I try to support people who in my opinion deserve some support. So be careful with your words and judgements, nino... I say that because I have very good memory to people who show their contemption towards me.

nino:
auHuahUAHuah u sure also does not know me too, iam joking puto! iam the joker king of this forum, for more that 10 years all i do in the forums of WA is joke and when i used to play was joke too ! huhuaHAuha.

RELAX PUTO.

Mega`Adnan:
Zalo ... No need to defend me.
Let this war be over. I have to apologize for what I said to ANO and all others here, may be because I need to understand that they were just joking (playing) with me. ANO, I am sorry for what I've been thinking of you....
or this there anything that offended by me? Well, ANO, I hope you'll get start to ... what to say... enjoy of being whatever you are, I like it.
So ... Peace guys. :-*

Buiii for ANO!!!

avirex:
gays, n@#!!!s, putos, sand n@#!!!s, homos, ANO's and pussy's i love you all!!

this entire thread was bullshit to read though lol

the only thing in this topic that was worth a view was Kiro the giraffe huah

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version