Forums > General discussion

Why don't you play worms armageddon anymore?

<< < (42/43) > >>

Sensei:
I'd be glad to stream zalo-tita, if komo will not do it.
In case Daina doesn't get that 1 win, ofc.

If she does, I don't think Zalo will be spending more money on next challengers :D

TheKomodo:
Or we could stream it together so there are 2 of us commentating? Nice if walrus could join too but seems he's busy these days? Plus he might just not find it interesting lol.

Anubis:
This is the first epic competition in a very long time, and it's mole shopper. Better than nothing I suppose. xD

lalo:
I would love to join the streaming but 18gmt I'm still at the office >:(

Chicken23:
clearly there is a growth in popularity of schemes like mole and supersheeper

but still players online enjoying classic schemes who remember high tus league activity.

I think the solution to a competitive league environment is to merge classic and free league. An open league where any scheme is played (it has to be a recognised scheme available for download on tus website).

Make the seasons 30 days again, and make it simple 3 points for a lose, minus 1 point for a lose.

Playoff schemes would be all avaiable schemes and higher seed picks first, seeing as there would be loads of free league schemes and classic make it like bo5. Or work that out later if league activity picked up.

I'd have no problem playing mole, sheeper, inter etc if i meant i could pick my favourite classic schemes and still be crowned best wormer at the end of a season..

Does MI have time to code anymore?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version