Forums > General discussion

Worms: Armageddon at 25: Release the Donkey! (1999-2024)

(1/3) > >>

Boodle2003:
WA 4.0 may be coming out this year! Hopefully all your 4.0 ideas (including mine) are taken into account and implemented into the game. We've all done a great job keeping this game alive!

Note: You can check wormsng to find out the progress of the update while waiting for its release.

TheWalrus:
25 years holy shit!  Can't believe I'm still playing the greatest game ever created!  Big ups to MI as well to hosting TUS and having a landing pad for this community.

Deadcode:
Not 4.0, but likely 3.9 this year, and maybe even some more versions after that before the year's done. But I'd rather not say too much about it until it's closer to being ready for release. :-)

FoxHound:

--- Quote from: Deadcode on January 29, 2024, 07:59 PM ---Not 4.0, but likely 3.9 this year, and maybe even some more versions after that before the year's done. But I'd rather not say too much about it until it's closer to being ready for release. :-)

--- End quote ---

Now I want to know about TUS 3.0! Will they be released together?

TheWalrus:

--- Quote from: Deadcode on January 29, 2024, 07:59 PM ---Not 4.0, but likely 3.9 this year, and maybe even some more versions after that before the year's done. But I'd rather not say too much about it until it's closer to being ready for release. :-)

--- End quote ---
GOATed response!  BOOM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version