Forums > General discussion

Your Worms History

(1/4) > >>

Korydex:

NNN's Museum
This thread is mainly for retired players or players who are going to retire. I'm sure some folks can share interesting stories here

lacoste:
no u no quitting im not gonna allow for that

TheKomodo:
Aw, I thought you were just going to university then coming back :'(

Well, thank you for spending your last clanning moments in St, honestly had a really fun time with you man, good luck!

If you decide to come back, you know you always welcome mate :)

I'd write mine but tbh nobody here cares and it'd just cause more immature arguements anyway.

Peja:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on February 26, 2017, 11:04 AM ---Aw, I thought you were just going to university then coming back :'(

Well, thank you for spending your last clanning moments in St, honestly had a really fun time with you man, good luck!

If you decide to come back, you know you always welcome mate :)

I'd write mine but tbh nobody here cares and it'd just cause more immature arguements anyway.

--- End quote ---

yeah clanning with kory was special :)
komo, i would love to hear your story, its probably the most interesting of us all.

philie:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on February 26, 2017, 11:04 AM ---I'd write mine but tbh nobody here cares and it'd just cause more immature arguements anyway.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Korydex on February 26, 2017, 11:00 AM ---This thread is mainly for retired players or players who are going to retire.

--- End quote ---

i'd care if you'd retire then  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version